Monday, January 3, 2011

Day one

Day 1
Weight: 220
Summer Goal: 140
Monthly goal: 210

So, I've started this blog because I'm sick of being heavy. I want to be thin, and pretty, and perfect. i'm sick of these boobs and this butt and this horrible stomach. I'm so pretty, I know I could be, and that's what I'll be. So, starting tomorrow, I'm going to start exercising, eating better, and being thinner for my New Years Resolution.

As part of my motivation to eat less, i'm going to post everything that I eat (and the calorie count) here on my blog so that I can keep track of what I'm eating and what works, and so that hopefully it will motivate me to put less in my mouth. I am also going to go totally vegan for the rest of this month, drink a LOT of water, and see how it works out. Wish me luck :D

2 comments:

  1. Good luck if you need any encouragment or advice I'd be glad to help I just lost 100 lbs

    ReplyDelete